FUNDA Halloween Holiday Camps
FUNDA Halloween Holiday Camps & Childcare for children aged 4-12 years, this October Half Term, now open for bookings. Children will get active, make new friends, take part in sports, activities and theme days...
Get Social With FUNDA - Please Share!
FUNDA Holiday Camps & Childcare
We've been working hard behind the scenes getting ready for our spooky Halloween, October half term holiday camps.
FUNDA has been running throughout COVID-19, we've been working on the front line delivering the ultimate school programmes, childcare, before and after school care.
Our mission is to get children ACTIVE, learning and having fun during the school holidays whilst boosting physical, emotional, social wellbeing and personal GROWTH development.
FUNDA Ofsted Registered Childcare
FUNDA Holiday Camps, Before, After School Childcare is fully Ofsted registered. Our team use 16+ years worth of experience and knowledge to make sure FUNDA is quality assured and accessible to all children aged 4 to 12 years.
We offer a wide variety of games, activities, sports, creative play ideas, resources and curriculum proven to engage and inspire every child that attends.
Our team carefully plan out theme days and FUNDA activities that all happen behind closed doors and guarantees to leave your child wanting to return and thirsty for more.
FUNDA Spooky Halloween Camps
FUNDA plan to host the biggest and best spooky Halloween themed Holiday Camp at a venue near you across Lancashire and the North West UK.
Date: 25th-29th October 2021
Activities will include sports, games, competition, play, inflatable obstacle courses, bouncy castles, pillow wars, mat slides, board skating and the obvious Halloween pumpkin carving, fancy dress and more.
8 Reasons Why Children Should Attend?
1. Active - Children achieve 15,000 steps per day on average, they take part in specially designed games, activities and sports delivered by our specially trained FUNDA teachers.
2. Fun - Children are naturally happy when they are active, playing and having fun with others. Your child will grow in confidence, win stickers, certificates and medals. They will finish everyday racing, bouncing and going wild over our big inflatable obstacle courses.
3. Friends - Children will make new friends, work as a team, help, care, share and respect one another adhering to our specially designed behaviour policy. We make sure every child's experience is fun, safe and rewarding.
4. Learning - Children will take part in our curriculum activities using FUNDA Active Story, FUNDA Greatness & FUNDA Active For Life Curriculum activities trusted by hundreds of schools. Children will continue to learn away from school without them even knowing it.
5. Skills For Life - Children will develop their FUNDAmental Movement and sporting skills, as well as developing their critical skills like communication, attitude, listening, resilience, resourcefulness, independence and leadership.
7. Health, Wellbeing & Fitness - Children will get active, develop their minds to learn and build learning power by taking part in our FUNDA challenges and problem-solving activities designed to develop your child's GROWTH mindset.
8. Break From Home & School - Children will get a much-needed break from school and home life, children naturally grow more when they are not wrapped in cotton wool.
They learn from their mistakes and understand that mistakes are ok to happen as long as we learn from them and don't make the same mistake twice. Your child will want to return back to FUNDA every day so that parents can work longer or even better give yourself a much-needed break, spa-day or self-care.
FUNDA provides cost-effective childcare children love to attend, benefit and grow from even if parents don't need to work, your child will still want to attend. It's your child's holiday, they need rewarding and they certainly need a blowout after their first full-term back in school.
Prices start from £80 for the full week or £25 for the full day.
Extended time: 8:30am until 6:00pm all venues.
Discounts available: 15% NHS discount, large family/ sibling discount. (Applied when booking online at the checkout)
BOOK Online - It's Easy!!
If you want your child to attend FUNDA October Half Term Holiday Camps you can book online - it's easy!! Just create your online account, add your children and confirm your days/ time attending. You will receive onboarding emails that will prepare you, busy parents, whilst getting your child ready and excited for their FUNDA experience.
Call: 01282 479 835