FUNDA Summer Holiday Camps 2021 🌈
FUNDA Summer Holiday Camps & Childcare 2021 - Proud to be supporting the Governments Holiday Activity & Food Programme...
Get Social With FUNDA - Please Share!
FUNDA Activities EMPOWER Children's Lives
Here's how FUNDA will give your child the BOOST they need, whilst attending FUNDA Summer Holiday Camps & Childcare this Summer:
- Health & Fitness
Children have spent more time isolated this year than prison inmates, they have spent more time sitting and less time doing. FUNDA will provide the ultimate, quality assured and Ofsted compliment environment for your child to GROW and achieve this Summer.
Ofsted Registered & Quality Assured
FUNDA is fully Ofsted Registered and quality assured, this means we can take children aged 4 to 12 years. We follow the same checks as schools, which means your child is fully safeguarded and protected just like in schools.
All our venues are super venues with your child's safety in mind:
- Car Parking
- QR Code Sign In & Out
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid Trained
- Level 3 Safegaurding
- Degree, PGCE, Qualified Teachers
- Sports Coaches/ Personal Trainers
- BIG Giant FUNDA Inflatables
...And so much more for less.
FUNDA Holiday Activity & Food Programme (HAF)
FUNDA is proud to be supporting the governments Holiday Activity & Food Programme.
FREE Holiday Camps & Childcare - free holiday provision, including healthy food and enriching activities that will EMPOWER children's lives, making a positive difference every day.
FUNDA is working with key partners, local authorities providing support for children who receive free school meals (FSM) or from low-income families.
As a result of this programme, we want children who attend this free provision to:
- eat more healthily over the school holidays
- be more active during the school holidays
- take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character and wellbeing along with their wider educational attainment
- be safe and not to be socially isolated
- have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition
- be more engaged with school and other local services
We also want to ensure that the families who participate in this programme:
- develop their understanding of nutrition and food budgeting
- are signposted towards other information and support, for example, health, employment and education
If your child receives free school meals (FSM) or to check if your family qualify.
*This does not include Reception/Year1/Year 2 children who receive free school meals (FSM) *HAF funded places is only available for families who receive benefits, eg universal credit.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 01282 479 835